The Kwara State College of Education, Ilorin in affiliation with the Ekiti State University (formerly University of Ado-Ekiti) has released the first batch admission list into the 2018/2019 full-time degree programme of the institution.
How to check your admission status
- Log into the application portal at https://kwcoeilorin.edu.ng/portal/regular/application/?login and confirm your admission status.
- If offered admission, pay an acceptance fee of N15,000 on the portal.
- Print your admission letter.
- Upload your O/Level result (s) for processing of your admission on CAPS in line with JAMB policy.
- Present yourself promptly for registration, which begins on 10th of December, 2018.
- Present the original copies of your credentials for verification.
- Present a Medical Certificate of fitness issued by the College clinic.
All applicants should also be checking periodically the CAPS on JAMB website to ACCEPT or REJECT offer given to allow the processing of their admission.
On the resumption to the College, new intakes are to submit to the admission office a file jacket containing the following documents:
- Original JAMB result slip (colour)
- JAMB Admission Letter (Photocopy)
- A copy of College PUTME Application form (Photocopy)
- Acceptance Letter (Photocopy)
- O/Level result(s) (Photocopy).
Applicants who are yet to be offered admission are advised to check the portal always for information on the release of subsequent batches.