The Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu in affiliation with University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN), hereby announces to the general public especially its prospective students, that it has commenced the registration of candidates for the 2018/2019 POST UTME screening exercise.
The screening is for candidates who scored 180 and above in the 2018/2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination conducted by Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
The screening exercise will be for the following degree programmes
- B. Sc. Accounting
- B. Sc. Banking & Finance
- B. Sc. Business Administration
- B. Sc. Marketing
- B. Sc. Public Administration
- B. Sc. Statistics
Note that the above programmes have been accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC) and the admitted candidates on graduation are eligible to participate in the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
The screening exercise is computer based.
Date of POST-UTME: 29th October 2018
Venue: IMT Enugu (Campus 3)
Applicants should commence registration immediately using the following procedure:
- Visit www.imt.edu.ng and click on ONLINE PORTAL. Then click on APPLY at the top right hand side corner of the website
- Fill the application form
- Cross-check the data supplied on the summary page of the form to ensure accuracy before submission
- Select INTERSWITCH as the payment option. Then generate as INVOICE which contains a REMITA number. Then proceed to ANY BANK and pay the application fee of two thousand naira (N2000.00) only through INTERSWITCH platform under ENUGU STATE IGR payment.
- Candidates can also pay using credit cards through IMT Quick Teller link https://www.quickteller.com/IMT
- After payment, return to the portal www.imt.edu.ng and print the application form
- Every candidate must provide a valid email address and phone number
- For online APPLICATION SUPPORT, contact 07016705460, 08187090026, 08136266808, 08035056675; or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All applications must be filled and submitted on or before 26th October 2018 as the application window closes on that day.
Dr. Mrs. Ijeoma C. Aneke